A book with an inspirational message about protecting our planet Earth.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Receive the latest news and exclusive specials!
Our Bahamas Liveaboard: M/V Shear Water
The M/V Shear Water is a USCG and Bahamas inspected 65 ft. liveaboard boat that
was custom designed and built with you, the customer, in mind. It has all the
comforts of home and more. With our professional captains and crew, we feel we can
give you the best vacation you can ask for and do it at the most reasonable price
available. With a group size of only ten passengers we can cater to your needs
better than dive boats carrying more passengers. We are very flexible in the type of
scuba diving you might like to do and the places you want to go.
Listed below you will find some of the boat's features:
- Air-conditioning throughout the whole boat.
- There are ten individual beds complete with linens and fresh water shower
towel. Three cabins with two beds in each (over/under) and four beds in the
v-berth (bow common area) with privacy curtains.
- Two bathrooms and showers with soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
- Hot water showers.
- 800 gallons per day fresh water maker.
- In the galley, a refrigerator/freezer, electric stove, oven and microwave.
- In the salon, a 36" flatscreen LCD TV with DVD/MP3 player and stereo system with surround sound.
- For your convenience, we carry a large variety of minor first aid items
(Aspirin, Ibuprofen, sinus medications, Band-Aids, antibiotics, sting-aids,
stomach medicines, etc.)
- The boat carries oxygen and fully stocked first aid kits.
- The boat runs on two 30 KW generators, supplying 110V service throughout
the boat for your convenience with several charging stations in the salon
for batteries and computers.
- Full navigational electronics on the bridge. (Radar, GPS, VHF and single side band radio)
- We have two 11 CFM compressors underneath the back deck with fill whips
on each side of the boat so your tank can be filled in place.
- Nitrox is available for an additional charge.
- Camera table and charging stations in the salon and camera rinse bins on
the back deck.
- Custom dive seats, tank racks and dive platform with bins for personal dive
gear, stowed under dive seats.
- Hangers for wetsuits.
- Fresh water rinse hose on back deck with soap and shampoo.
- Large bow for sunning and relaxing.
Click on the following images for a larger view:
||1350hp, Twin GM12V71TI's
||2400 Gal (800 mile cruising range)